"Want to learn from pros who have been there, done that, got the deployment t-shirt and then wrote the book? Then this class is for you ..." - Chris O'Neil, President-elect NAGC, Chief of Media, NTSB
Our workshops are ideal for anyone responsible for communicating with impacted stakeholders and the public during critical incidents that threaten public health, safety or the environment.
• The difference between emergencies and crises
• How to build an issues management program
• Simple steps to assessing organizational readiness
• Risk communication strategies, tools and tactics
• Actions organizations can take before a crisis
• A step by step guide for building a crisis plan
• How to get buy-in and support from leadership
• The most important steps in the first 24 hours
• Using social media for emergency management
• The 4-step model for writing key message
• Covello's 7-part model for communicating risk
• Preparing spokespeople for media interviews
• Historical case studies and lessons learned
Workshop registration fees include a networking lunch and free access to our virtual workshop site containing downloadable user guides, checklists, narrated video lessons and interactive presentations (regularly $69.95).
Click the play button below to see a free sample of the content we cover in our workshop.